Here is the list of the 2017-2018 Top 20 Childhood Cancer Treatment Facilities in the US.
When your child is diagnosed with cancer, has relapsed, or has a secondary cancer, you need to know where to go. The hospitals on the list below are all very fine facilities and are part of the Children's Oncology Group, (COG). Your child would be in excellent hands at any of these fine hospitals. These hospitals see the greatest number of childhood cancer cases in the US, and experience matters.
In Alphabetical Order:
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Children's Medical Center Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Cohen Children's Medical Center, New Hyde Park , NY
- Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, Boston, MA
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center, Baltimore, MD
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, Stanford, CA
- Mayo Clinic Children's Center, Rochester, MN
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Nashville, TN
- Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus OH
- Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN
- Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, TX*
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals, San Francisco and Oakland, San Francisco, CA
To find a treatment facility near you, visit the Children's Oncology Group.
To see if your hospital ranks in the top 100 Children's Cancer Treatment Facilities, check out US News and World Reports Rankings.
*Texas Children's is currently the largest childhood cancer treatment facility in the US.